Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Huge Inspiration!

Okay...so over the last few weeks, many of us vegheads have watched Forks over Knives (which I recommend).  It's inspired many of my old friends (no, they're not old--I've just known them a long time!!) to convert to veganism or close.  That is AWESOME!  So, in spite of computer problems throughout the summer and then lack of inspiration, I'm inspired again.  I'll finish my 52-week project; it'll just be a little delayed.  :)  I know I still have some readers out there who haven't given up on me.  Thanks!

Update on the garden:  It's been okay, but I'm still building up the soil to be self-sustaining.  I now have two humongous compost piles, and they'll be part of the garden next year.  So my fingers are crossed.

So stick around.  I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment