Friday, April 1, 2011

Vegan Menu for Week Thirty

This week I'm going to continue my "best of the web" recipes, drawing from my favorite vegan and vegetarian websites.  Some of these websites are devoted to vegan and vegetarian living.  Some are bloggers who write and create delicious recipes.  If you click through to the recipes, I encourage you to check out the sites too! For instance, Saturday's suggestion comes from one of my new favorite websites--blogger Kelly develops new recipes frequently and always has interesting things to say.

Also, I have a new company to love.  Food Should Taste Good makes healthy snacks.  I've eaten two of their chips now, and they've been vegan, made with non-GMO ingredients, no trans fats, no preservatives, no MSG, gluten free, and all natural.  Even though I haven't tried all their chips, if they're as good as the two I've tried so far, they're ALL good!  So...that's one of the featured menu items this week.  Happy eating!

Sunday
  • Pandor's Peacefully Spicy Noodles (leave out the egg to make it vegan--and use your best judgment, because there are no measurements)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Dessert of the Week
Snack of the Week
  • Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips by Food Should Taste Good

No comments:

Post a Comment