Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vegan Menu for Week Twenty-Five

While patiently waiting for spring to arrive, I continue my soup kick this week.  There are so many delicious soups we can eat that warm the belly and the heart.  So, until the sun's rays can warm me up, I'll delight in more soups!  I hope you're inspired by this week's list too.

Sunday
Japanese
  • Miso soup
  • Rice
Monday
  • Sweet and sour tempeh
  • Steamed rice
Tuesday
  • Vegan cream of celery soup
  • Warm rolls
Wednesday
Indian
  • Vegan dal makhani
  • Naan (flatbread)
Thursday
  • Parsnip soup
  • Triscuit crackers
Friday
  • Barbecued seitan
  • Baked potato
  • Green salad
Saturday
  • Spinach soup
  • Warm tortillas
Breakfast of the Week
  • Blueberry soy yogurt
Snack of the Week
  • Celery and peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment